Anritsu Site Master S113C
Covering the 2 MHz to 1.6 GHz frequency band, the Site Master S113C/S114C site management tools are designed to accurately locate and identify RF cable feed-line and antenna system faults. These models are ideally suited for any experience user in commissioning and maintenance of today's wireless communication system infrastructure including VHF, cellular and GPS applications.
S113C measurement capability includes return loss, VSWR, cable loss and distance-to-fault (DTF) analysis. Patented RF interference rejection enables accurate, repeatable measurements in the presence of high RF activity. Data analysis software enables assessment of system trends, problems, and performance in addition to professional report generation. An optional power meter is available to make power measurements quickly and easily.
The S114C features spectrum analysis capability in addition to return loss, VSWR, cable loss and distance-to-fault (DTF) measurements, allowing technicians and field engineers the ability to easily identify and solve RF system problems such as coverage, interference, and other path related signal problems. S114C spectrum analysis ranges from 100 kHz to 1.6 GHz.
The S113C/S114C models include data analysis software, soft carrying case, rechargeable/field-replaceable battery, AC/DC power supply, 12.5V automobile cigarette lighter adapter and users guide.
- Handheld, battery-operated design
- Lightweight at only 4.5 lbs. (including battery)
- Superior Immunity to RF interference
- Long Range, High Resolution Fault Location
- Pop-up cable menus containing over 70 cable types
- Multilingual user interface; English, French, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German
- Intuitive and easy to use with On-Screen Test Set-Ups
- Saves 10 Measurement Test Set-Ups
- Saves up to 200 Measurement Traces
- Alphanumeric Labeling of Saved Measurements
- Automatic Time and Date Stamp of Saved Data
- Rechargeable, Field Replaceable Battery
- Distance Measurement in Feet and Meters
- Information Screens Provide Cable Attenuation and Velocity of Propagation values
- 6 Markers, Limit Lines, and Segmented Limit Lines
- RF Power Monitor Option (option 5)
- RS232 Interface