Anritsu Site Master S820A
The S820A Site Master, 3.3 - 20.0 GHz, is the most accurate and convenient one port transmission line and antenna analyzer available for installation, verification, troubleshooting, and repair of microwave antenna systems.
Site Master vector error correction solves the most common and the most difficult accuracy problems of field test equipment operation and thus, improves system quality and reduces maintenance expenses. Vector error correction allows the test port to achieve the highest commercial directivity to 50 dB (frequency dependent). Difficult test specifications are easy to verify. Vector error correction and a simple, friendly user interface within the S820A further improves the quality and convenience of measurements compared to traditional scalar techniques.
Vector error correction also improves the quality of Distance-To-Fault data. Not only is the reflection magnitude more accurate, the waveguide dispersion correction for fault distance (different frequencies travel at different speeds) is also more accurate and repeatable.
- Broadband Frequency Coverage(3.3 GHz to 20 GHz)
- Accurately Tests Coax/Waveguide and Antennas
- Fast Sweep Tune Mode for Waveguide Component Alignment/Testing
- Extended Range in Distance-to-Fault
- K Connector
- Immunity to Live Site RF Interference
- Synthesizer Accurate to 75 ppm
- Internal Memory Saves up to 70 Traces
- Six Instrument Configurations with Calibration
- Wattmeter Optional
- Database Management Software Tools
For more information about the Anritsu Site Master S820a, please contact one of our sales representatives.